1. It’s been too long since I showed you gratuitous photos of my mom’s dog. So….here you go!
2. She is such a mush. (And I love it.)
3. Last night the.boy and I went to a concert! ON A WEEKNIGHT. I don’t even know us anymore. #livinonthewildside
4. We went to see The Who, which is his favorite band, and I have never seen him so into music. He was rockin’ the air guitar like WHOA. It was cute.
5. Annnnnndddd they gave us STRAWS to drink our beers. I’ve never seen anything like it. But….it was kind of good?
6. The.Boy and I are at such a loss at what to watch on tv now that all of our favorite shows are done for the season or done for good (cough #imissyoumadmen cough). WE NEED RECOMMENDATIONS!! We started watching Veep just for something to do but I don’t know if it will really last. HELP.
7. We have this insect trapper blue light thing that plugs into a wall outlet, mostly for catching little gnats that seem to love living in our apartment all year long. I generally ignore it, but yesterday I happen to glance into it and it had caught THE WORLD’S BIGGEST FLY. I almost fainted at the thought that it had been in my apartment (in my bedroom, no less!) and I had no idea.
8. It shall henceforth be known as Teenage Mutant Ninja Fly. And if I see another one in here, we are moving.
9. Yes, the.boy thinks I’m hiiilaaarrriiouuuss. (<–NOT.)
The dog is such a cutie! We are looking at getting another puppy, but we can’t decide on a breed.
Have you watched The Americans? We absolutely love it – edge-of-your-seat stuff. Also, Game of Thrones!!!
you saw the WHO?! That’s sick!
I recently started watching The Americans as well… only two episodes in (very recently) but I’m liking it so far. Granted, I’m so behind with all shows. If you have Netflix, the next season of Orange is the New Black is coming in June, so there’s that to look forward to! Also, I kind of love The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
The Americans is a must!
Aww what a cute little pup! And RIGHT?! All my favorite shows have ended for the season and I am left with nothing to watch!
hahahaa teenage mutant ninja fly 😛
an how cool that you guys went to see The Who!!!
Try Newsroom. It’s Aaron Sorkin and SO GOOD. the writing is sharp and witty, it’s a little funny and amazingly fascinating. And it has finished it’s entire run. SO you can totally gorge on it.
The dog is adorable!! My husband and I have been watching Star Trek the Next Generation from the beginning. The encountered the Borg last night and I was (dare I say) excited to see what happened! LOL
Haha, LOVE that the hubs threw out those air guitar moves! Also, The Who is still touring?
Okay, TV rec: have you watched the British/original version of Broadchurch? It’s SO good. Don’t waste your time with the American remake, even if it stars David Tennant. I don’t know why he bothered to put on an American accent for that.
My niece asks for a straw, no matter what she is drinking, in order to protect the whiteness of her teeth! 🙂 Maybe they’ve gotten used to that.
Your mom’s dog looks like my friend Whitney’s dog, known as “Ferocious Fifi” 🙂
You’re living on the wild side with weeknight concerts 🙂 Maybe it’s a solution for the lack of TV though!
If you like crime shows, I recommend Peaky Blinders!! It’s on Netflix and it’s soooo good. I’m also waiting for Season 3 of Orange is the New Black!
I am so jealous you went and saw The Who!
Can’t have too many cute doggie photos! Here’s what I’m watching right now: Game of Thrones, Outlander, Penny Dreadful and waiting for True Detective.
And know I feel like having a cup of coffee :D!
What a cute dog!! Sounds like you had an awesome night last night. I think I could dig drinking beer out of a straw.
Both are really good
I wish I could see The Who in concert, that’s awesome! As for TV, well, I loved Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt in case you haven’t seen it yet. Also, I watched Leverage for the first time a few months ago and loved it. I also binged on the first season of The Originals (sooo much better than The Vampire Diaries, btw), If you like stuff that makes you think, then check out Black Mirror on Netflix. Also, have you seen The Riches? That show got canceled way too fast (also on Netflix)… if you can’t tell, I’m a Netflix addict.
I didn’t know The Who were still doing concerts! How cool. I remember my beer through a straw days. . . gets you drunk quicker. Wink wink.
That dog—-so adorable <3! And the concert sounds like it was fun. Sometimes a break during the week is more than necessary 😉 !
Cute dog!! I haven’t been to a concert in such a long time, sounds like fun.
Do you watch The Good Wife? I really enjoy it and the new season is starting soon 🙂
Your mom’s dog is so cute! I wish I had a dog … someday (after residency)!
I recommend Silicon Valley for shows to watch~ I’ve been watching with the Spork and we’ve been hooked. We’re trying to guess who in the tech world certain characters are representing (though I guess we’ll never know…) and some parts are filmed right down the street from school (*hoping we run into them someday*) <— Eeeep. It's nerdy/funny/crude/kind of humor – like if the Hangover took place in the startup world.
The Who still around? WOW! I had no idea…
loved the pup, of course, methinks you need to give more frequent updates on the pup front. Too cute…
Such a cute puppers! Love The Who but like other commenters, didn’t know they were still doing concerts! Look forward to tv recommendations, since I too have run out of things to watch. Oh, I do have one for you Mr. Selfridge on Amazon Prime, if you like Downton Abbey kind of things.
such a cute dog! glad you enjoyed the concert x
Aaaw such a cute dog! Sounds like you guys had a great time at the concert! Drinking beer from a straw? So fun!
If you’re into superheroes at all, Daredevil is an awesome show! So is Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (totally silly and fantastic!). Both are on Netflix 🙂
straws and beer is just not rock and roll – but then again I never get out on a weeknight so what do I know! though I would love to see the Who