If you thought lasagna was merely a winter comfort food, then you should think again. It can be adapted for any season, as proven by the delicious asparagus I posted over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog! Please check it out!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Roasted Winter Vegetable Lasagna
- Kentucky Bourbon Bundt Cake
- Italian Wedding Soup with Veggie Balls
- Pizza Bianca with Potatoes, Mascarpone, and Sage
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- The Best Flaky Homemade Yeast Biscuits