If you thought lasagna was merely a winter comfort food, then you should think again. It can be adapted for any season, as proven by the delicious asparagus I posted over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog! Please check it out!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Crispy Thai Fried Fish and Green Mango Salad
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Thai Tofu Zoodle Soup
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Spaghetti with Cauliflower and Garlicky Swiss Chard Gremolata
- Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Chive Tart