If you thought lasagna was merely a winter comfort food, then you should think again. It can be adapted for any season, as proven by the delicious asparagus I posted over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog! Please check it out!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Devil’s Food Cake with Angel Frosting
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Chocolate-Caramel Tart with Sea Salt
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Zucchini Spanakopita (Kolokithopita)
- Pasta with Burst Cherry Tomato Sauce and Fried Caper Crumbs
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies