The only acceptable way to eat chocolate for dinner. Check out the recipe over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Healthy Vegetarian Meal Plan – 4.17.21
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Thai Tofu Zoodle Soup
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns