The only acceptable way to eat chocolate for dinner. Check out the recipe over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Blood Orange Greek Yogurt Poppy Seed Breakfast Cake
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Devil’s Food Cake with Angel Frosting
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate-Caramel Tart with Sea Salt
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Salted Caramel “Ding Dong” Cake
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Cake