The only acceptable way to eat chocolate for dinner. Check out the recipe over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Fiery Vegetarian Dan Dan Noodles
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Salted Caramel “Ding Dong” Cake
- Devil’s Food Cake with Angel Frosting
- Kentucky Bourbon Bundt Cake
- Chocolate-Caramel Tart with Sea Salt
- Nine Vegetable Hot and Sour Soup
- Pistachio Cream Pie
- Snickerdoodle Macarons