The only acceptable way to eat chocolate for dinner. Check out the recipe over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Crispy Chickpeas and Halloumi with Greens and Garlicky Yogurt
- Better-Than-Chipotle Pinto Bean Burrito Bowls
- The Best Flaky Homemade Yeast Biscuits
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Devil’s Food Cake with Angel Frosting
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Cake