Ever wonder what you should do when you have both zucchinis AND bananas rotting on your counter? Check out my whole wheat zucchini chocolate chip banana bread over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- What To Cook This Week – 11/27/21
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Salted Caramel “Ding Dong” Cake
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Spicy Berbere Ratatouille with Coconut Sauce
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Snickerdoodle Macarons