Ever wonder what you should do when you have both zucchinis AND bananas rotting on your counter? Check out my whole wheat zucchini chocolate chip banana bread over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Chive Tart
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing
- Curried Lentils with Garlicky Yogurt and Coconut Rice
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Vanilla Bean Layer Cake with Balsamic Buttercream
- Champagne Macarons
- Salted Caramel “Ding Dong” Cake