If you’re like me and have pomegranate juice constantly taking up residence in your fridge, this stew is perfect for using it up in a healthy delicious way! Check out the recipe and my post over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Spinach and Artichoke Quiche
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Skillet Cornbread with Cheddar, Feta, and Jalapeno
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Blueberry Lemon Coconut Loaf Cake
- Sweet Potato Vindaloo
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce