An oldie but a goodie, though I originally posted this recipe for a tropical and delicious vegetarian version of the Cuban classic, picadillo, last year, this warm weather has convinced me to relive its deliciousness and share it over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog! Please go over and check it out!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Restaurant-Style Mexican Rice
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Skillet Cornbread with Cheddar, Feta, and Jalapeno
- Kentucky Bourbon Bundt Cake
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Nine Vegetable Hot and Sour Soup