An oldie but a goodie, though I originally posted this recipe for a tropical and delicious vegetarian version of the Cuban classic, picadillo, last year, this warm weather has convinced me to relive its deliciousness and share it over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog! Please go over and check it out!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- What To Cook This Week – 7/24/21
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Roasted Zucchini and Bell Pepper Vegetarian Gyros with Hummus and Cucumber-Feta Salsa
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Almond Poppy Seed Bundt Cake
- Mexican Street Corn and Zucchini Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Tuscan Kale, Bell Pepper, Zucchini, and Tomato Pasta Salad with Basil Pesto Vinaigrette